Thursday, December 15, 2005

G-String Clad Gladiator Found

My friend sent me this article from the Discovery Channel, and I'm just cracked up enough right now after my 8AM exam to pass it on to you all.

I'm going to put you all in the same suspense I was in when I saw that title until you click... :-D

I think I need some actual sleep before working on this paper...

Edited to add: Ohhh, while we're on really horrible things, I'll share with you all what has been deemed the Worst Joke Ever (for good reason!).

-Knock knock!
-Who's there?
-Aeneas!
-Aeneas Who?
-Aeneas Sex Change!

I had a couple others, but they're all about that bad. So I think I'll spare you all, lest you stop visiting... ;-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn you, now I'm thinking of Pullo in a G-string. And I adore Pullo, but I'll be the first to admit that that mental image ain't pretty.

3:33 PM  
Blogger Glaukôpis said...

...

Dear gods, I really did not need that image either!

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home