Tuesday, December 13, 2005

BAFABW!

My apologies for the lack of updates lately. It's crunch time both on the grad apps front and the end-of-sem front. My status:

Grad apps: 2 down, 6 to go
Papers: 3 down, 2 to go (although about 30 pages left in the next week...)
Exams: 0 down, 5 to go

Maybe I shouldn't have listed it so concretely...

Anyway, I really just wanted to remind everyone about Buy a Friend a Book Week, which is the FIRST WEEK of JANUARY!

This is my FAVOURITE gift-giving occassion EVER. And actually, this year I've gotten a head-start on it and have decided to buy everyone Saturnalia presents. I LOVE buying books for people. Debra Hamel is truly a genius.

AND if you care to get an early start, Borders has a 30% off any one item coupon good through the 19th!

I'm such a walking book advertisement. And they don't pay me for this part. Oh well.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Debra Hamel is truly a genius."

Wow! I've been waiting so long for this. Thanks.

2:24 PM  
Blogger Glaukôpis said...

::grin:: Only a genius could invent such a gift-giving occassion as Buy a Friend a Book Week!

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home