Saturday, September 03, 2005

Yes, I AM an enabler of BOOKLUST!

This isn't really Classics related (although, you could certainly make it so), but I know a lot of students (and teachers who might want to pass this on to their students) are reading this blog. Borders has 20% off for students Sept 6-12. I don't think you really need the coupon (but you do need student ID), but it's better safe than sorry. So use it for your class books, if it's not too late, or just treat yourself to some fun. You can even get a head start on Buy a Friend a Book Week in October!

Of course, if you're anything like me, you might also use this as an opportunity to raid the Classical Studies, Ancient History, Mythology/Folklore and Medieval Studies sections of Borders.

I don't actually know if that coupon is limited to the U.S. Those of you in England, Australia and New Zealand (I think?) are welcome to try to use that discount at your local Borders, but I can't guarantee that it will work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home