Sunday, August 14, 2005

Not dead (yet).

This is just a heads up to say that I haven't died just yet.

Frankly, I'm swamped in another Latin Exam of Doom and a paper (that's not really "of doom," but it is yet another thing to have done) and work yesterday on top of not feeling so great this weekend.

Normal activity should resume Monday or Tuesday afternoon.

I shall, however, leave you with an article snurched from rogueclassicism on HBO's Rome. I have hopes that this will be better than The Empire. I don't have cable, but I have a wonderful friend who will be taping this for me. So I should have a review, but there will be a lag time.

Oh, and Sarah Pomeroy is my current favourite person. Just because. Everyone should read her Spartan Women book. I should reread that too (well, when I have time. Medea knows when that will be).

1 Comments:

Blogger Glaukôpis said...

Re: Joe

Hah! I'd love that. It amused me when people started commenting on The Empire on the Classics list before the first episode even ended. But I mean, that hurt my soul (and everyone else's) about five minutes into airing, so y'know.

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home