Saturday, August 06, 2005

Just a quickie...

First, I wanted to thank The Cranky Professor for the linkage for Carnivalesque. I'm flattered!

I also wanted to mention a couple links that have popped up on the Classics-L list:

Scienta est Potentia -- It discusses about Dr. Seuss Latin books and some other children's books in Latin. It amused me, because I mentioned one of my Latin Dr. Seuss books here the other day!

King David's Palace is Found, Archaeologists Say

Anyway, my next post should have something good about my quest for a grad school (which, after all, was the original point of this blog). I just wanted to post and assure you all that I haven't been swallowed by the mess on my desk. ;-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Glaukôpis said...

Aww, thanks! I really am flattered.

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home