Thursday, September 15, 2005

Paul Cartledge lecture

I have some really exciting news for those of you in the D.C. area. Paul Cartledge is apparently going to be in the area for a local meeting (Classical Association of the Atlantic States) and thus is also going to be doing a lecture at the University of Maryland, College Park on Wednesday, October 5th at 7PM in room 1407 in the Chemistry Building.

I saw this on a flier today, and I've been searching for online information to no avail. The Society for the Preservation of Greek Heritage and a couple other organisations are responsible for this lecture. I'm going to see if I can get any more information later.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so excited about this. he is my favorite historian. but, its on my due date. i am not sure if its a good idea to make the trip. of course, you'll be able to easily pick me out in a crowd if i do come and all my anonimity will be for naught.

11:26 AM  
Blogger Glaukôpis said...

Re: anonymous

Ok, I'm really slow, but I think I figured out who you are. :-D And in that case, I do hope you can make it!! It would be very exciting. :-D

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home