Thursday, September 22, 2005

New Classics website!

The world of Glaukôpis has been rather busy these days, but enlightening. I've been caught between cramming in Latin and Greek, fascinating discussions on mythology and technology in fiction, contemplating various papers, and planning projects.

So far I've managed to stay on top of everything, but that's because I've not yet had any major assignments due. I'm waiting for it all to come crumbling down again. Semester crunch-time will come crashing before I know it! Eheu.

In much more exciting news, a new Classics website is now in works, especially for undergrad Classics majors. Pasiphae's Pants is an online undergrad journal on Women in Antiquity, and they're looking for submissions. I certainly hope you all will spread the word and even make your own submissions!

Also, I hope those of you in the D.C. area don't forget Paul Cartledge's lecture and Latin Day, both, incidentally, at the University of Maryland, College Park.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home