Thursday, August 24, 2006

Science and Technology! ::gasp!::

I guess you have to be living in a cave not to have heard about Pluto by now, but just in case, I really enjoyed this post, Pluto is Promoted (rather than emphasis on it being demoted), which I found via Archaeoastronomy.

There's also a VERY amusing video on the ABC News website.

Also, a completely unrelated PSA for Mac users (iBook G4 and PowerBook G4): Apple has a battery recall, lest your computer turns into this:



I think that's actually a Dell, because they used it in the article about the Dell Laptop fire also.

Actually, the charred iBook I saw on TV looked a lot cooler. Oh well. Can't have everything.

And if you haven't seen it yet, scroll down to the previous post to see my terrible sense of humour. :-D

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am supposed to be thinking "Not with a bang, but with a whimper" upon reading the caption to the photo, right?

11:29 PM  
Blogger Glaukôpis said...

::snicker:: Sounds about right.

But it looked like the iBooks make a better explosion/fire than the Dells. Or maybe it was just that one on the news.

Is it wrong that I think that was cool?

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home