Wednesday, August 16, 2006

A few good links . . .

So, apparently, sometimes I miss really cool things like Aoidoi.org, which Wm Annis has put together and kindly mentioned on both his blog and the Classics-L list. I need to start updating my links consistantly.

Also, via Debra Hamel, I was reading Jessa Crispin Goes Bookstore Speed-Dating. As a bookstore employee, I have to say that there really are a lot of creepy guys hanging around. To be fair, though, there are some crazy (and not always in the good way) women too. On the other hand, I have the greatest group of coworkers I could hope for, and there are a few customers who make it worthwhile too.

Lastly, I've decided to experiment with ads, probably starting tomorrow (or, I guess by now, later today) to see if I can make them more-or-less tasteful. If I am satisfied and all of you don't start shunning my blog, then they'll remain. If AdSense is not all it's cracked up to be, then they'll be gone. And again, thank you all for your input. I know this is my own corner of the web, but I'd like to keep it inviting to my dear readers as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home