Thursday, May 18, 2006

Not *quite* back for real, but...

Just wanted to do a couple blog alerts!

First is Aine Bina, who is a humanities student and currently has an interesting post up on science, religion, and The Simpsons.

And secondly is everybody's favourite soup-loving, Classics student DRAKOS!

I imagine maybe four people reading this will get that, but that's ok.

Back to studying! But I'm down to one exam, one paper, and three days left until graduation. Ow.

Oh, and in case anyone missed it while it was on Amazon: Deus Carnitas Est. You can google this and find it too (even though Amazon finally fixed it), because every other online bookseller seems to copy and paste their information straight from Amazon. Yes, I realize it's two languages, but it's still funny.

1 Comments:

Blogger Drakos! said...

In response to your comment: I originally meant to get a picture of the Seminar Room, but I was so excited about not failing my Greek exam I ran right out of the department. Best I could do was Marie Mount.

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home