Friday, April 21, 2006

Happy Birthday, Rome!

Today is supposedly Rome's birthday/anniversary/whatever. I am wearing my SPQR shirt from Rome in celebration of this. Unfortunately, absolutely no one has noticed, which is quite disappointing. Of course, to be fair, I haven't actually encountered any Classics people today.

Also, in case the earlier links weren't enough, Mark Goodacre has posted a Gospel of Judas megapost. Thanks to Ross Scaife for the link!

I still can't get over Jesus laughing so much in that gospel! ;-)

2 Comments:

Blogger catsagainstbush said...

I also mentioned it on my blog but I could not neglect another aspect which isn't probably mentioned by the other Classics blogs ;-)

Link

12:11 AM  
Blogger Glaukôpis said...

::grin:: Well, that IS very important, you know!

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home