Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Philosopher Cats! Of a sort.

So if you enjoy Cats Against Bush (and you should definitely check out the latest post on Rome's anniversary), you'll love Homo Edax's post on his Hellenist cats. Yes, they're Hellenists! That's because cats are smart! :-D

And, um, before I get any attacks from Latin Lovers on this one, I do enjoy Latin immensely too. Honest!

My review of the Shakespeare Theater's production of The Persians is forthcoming. However, I'm getting a little swamped, so please bear with me!

5 Comments:

Blogger Brontëana said...

Huzzah for the philosopher cats! :D

12:33 PM  
Blogger Glaukôpis said...

Thought you'd like that. :-D

1:18 PM  
Blogger catsagainstbush said...

I'm touched you linked to my blog! Blessed be the Philosopher Cats.

11:15 PM  
Blogger Glaukôpis said...

Did you notice the cats discussion on the Classics-L list?

11:21 PM  
Blogger catsagainstbush said...

ooooooooooh do you have a link to that?

2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home