Sunday, May 07, 2006

Breaking hiatus for a moment . . .

Ok, I know I said I was on hiatus from the blog for a bit, but I've got to break it for this one. Homo Edax posted a very interesting bit on Cicero, Tacitus, and American Despotism, which is probably breaking my self-imposed "no politics on my blog" rule, but I think it's worth reading anyway, whether or not you agree.

And if anybody actually missed it, here's the article on finding a Roman road in Paris.

Ok, back to the shadows for me. FOURTEEN days left. Ouch.

2 Comments:

Blogger Drakos! said...

Guess who! Yeah, i've gone and sold my soul to blogger. I too read HE's take on American Despotism, and it's just the sort of well-placed criticism this country deserves. Whenever you make your solid return to blogging, check out mine (drakosme.blogspot.com). It's not much, but I figured my friends would like to see how i'm doing in Colorado.

6:42 PM  
Blogger Glaukôpis said...

DRAAAKOS! haha! Welcome to blogger! ;-)

Oh right. Studying for Greek. That's what I should be doing. uh huh!

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home