Sunday, January 08, 2006

HBO's Rome

Well, I haven't been keeping up with Rome news much lately, just because of my schedule. But I was poking around at the site, and apparently season 2 won't air until 2007. I'm probably the last person in the world to find out about this.

Also, I noticed on the downloads section of their website, they have not only a Desktop Wallpaper, but also a Screensaver and a browser theme for Firefox. The only problem with the latter is that it only works with Firefox 0.8 through 1.0. It's too bad they probably won't want to remedy that.

And for those of you who haven't heard, David Meadows mentioned on the Classics-L list earlier about the earthquake in Greece. Apparently there were only minor injuries, but the earthquake was rated 6.9 and was felt in many places, including southern Italy and Jordan.

Edited to add: Oops! I forgot to mention that the Rome site also has t-shirts. I'm debating whether or not I can afford to fork over the $18.99 plus $4.98 for shipping, though. Probably not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home