Saturday, December 24, 2005

Veni vidi vici!

So earlier today (pretend that "today" is still Friday), I finished my last paper of the semester! FREEDOM! Well, not really. I then had to rush to work on about three hours of sleep. Oh well.

But it was about Medea. So even though it might not have been coherent, at least I finally had the pleasure of writing about my favourite heroine of all time.

Of course, it was a history paper, so I had to restrain myself from going off on literary tangents. Then again, it was probably better than writing a lit paper, because then I would've just gushed about how much I love Medea. :-D

Oh, by the way, I still haven't slept, hence the rambling.

I really could've sworn there was something I wanted to post about, but now I can't find it! Oh well. Perhaps after I've gotten some sleep...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home