Saturday, December 24, 2005

Tiny Iulus with his head all aglow...

For those of you who celebrate, Merry Christmas! If you don't, well, have a wonderful day anyway!

Also, now that you've (hopefully--and, for the record, thank you to all of you who DIDN'T go looking for last-minute presents in a store just as it was closing today. We humble employees appreciate it!) finally gotten your Christmas shopping done, don't forget that next week is BUY A FRIEND A BOOK WEEK, created by the genius Debra Hamel.

And I remembered what I wanted to post about yesterday! An edition of the comic "Frazz" with some LATIN! Posted on the Classics-L list.

Also on the Classics-L list were a few more links on the tomb of the Egyptian manicurists:
-The Tomb of Niankhkhnum and Khnumhotep
-A quicktime video of the tomb (methinks, I can't get my quicktime to play right now)

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike in Bed-Stuy said...

Hi Glauk!

Thanks for the link to the Planet Out video. I added it to my own post on the "twins" (yeah, right).

And...Merry Christmas (and Happy Hanukay).

mikeyboy

9:27 AM  
Blogger Glaukôpis said...

Thanks! Same to you!

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home