Thursday, July 07, 2005

London

I don't think words can ever be enough in crises such as this. For that matter, I don't even think I have words for this that won't sound shallow and over-used.

However, I do want to extend my sympathies to everyone in England.

I've only been to London for a grand total of two weeks in my entire life, but when I was there, I knew it was home to me. Part of it was because of the people; part of it was just because it was London. I knew I was going back, and I had considered studying abroad for a semester there. Unfortunately, I spiralled off into a path where I need to make sure I'm taking the appropriate classes in order to graduate in even five years. Thus, any trip abroad could end up turning me into supersupersenior (an ubersenior?). There is still grad school, of course, but I digress.

Anyway, the point to that rambling is that contrary to expectation, I wish I could be in London right now. It feels wrong to be across the pond at a time like this. Impossible though it is, I hope everyone out there is ok.

1 Comments:

Blogger Glaukôpis said...

::grins:: That is, admittedly, part of its attraction.

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home