Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

Apologies for the extended absence, but things were busier than anticipated over here. A lot to catch up on, and a lot of work to be done!

But I did get a chance to go up to the National Gallery of Art to see such fun things as a costume design for the opera Sapho (I think it was the Massenet, but don't quote me on that) and Cactus Man. Personally, I think Cactus Man should get his own comic.

Anyway, to bring in the new year, I give you (from Classics-L) an article on the reported properties of wine in ancient Greece. Something to think about with the festivities (well, assuming anyone's continuing them!).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy new year to you too!

Thought you might be interested in this new blog on Zenobia by Judith Weingarten that was on the Aegeanet list:

http://judithweingarten.blogspot.com/

1:57 PM  
Blogger Glaukôpis said...

Thanks much!! Very exciting!

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home