Wednesday, January 18, 2006

IT IS DONE.

I can't decide if this week has actually been slow in the Classics world or if I've just been too busy to catch things.

However, I have decided that it would be delightful if they named the new planet "Priapus." I'm pretty sure nothing else in the sky has been given this name. ::grin::

In other cool but more personal news, I've finished all of my graduate applications! My last application was for my own undergrad program, and that's been finalized as of fifteen minutes ago, much to my delight. The others were in the mail a couple days ago and should hopefully be arriving soon.

I must say, it's really weird applying for the grad program at your undergrad university. What do you say in those personal statements that they don't already know? And some of them have already seen my writing sample... oh well!

Now I sit back and wait and keep my finger's crossed...

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris Weimer said...

What is it with you and Roman sex? Priapus? Nah, we'll save that for a nice long comet. :P

9:11 PM  
Blogger Glaukôpis said...

::laughs:: Ok ok.

I think my brain's been corrupted by the various papers/assignments from last sem. :-P

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home