Monday, November 28, 2005

A few links...

Mehercule, I don't know what's wrong with me today. Thought I was just tired from getting up early to work on things, but now I'm wondering if I'm coming down with something. Mostly, it's that point in the semester when everything converges at one point in time and space and the universe explodes (translation: I'm so swamped, I can't keep anything straight anymore!). I tend to do a decent job of keeping my scatter-brainedness under control, but not so much today.

ANYWAY, I really wanted to bring to your attention a few links.

From the Latinteach list, there is a link to a site with some of Father Foster's Latin lessons. Actually, I think I've seen this before, but that was before this blog.

On the Stoa Consortium, there was also a link about a Numismatics wikipedia posted a couple days ago.

Lastly, Homo Edax wanted me to post about his Creme Brulee, which as far as I can tell has little to do with Classics. But it looks so good that I couldn't really resist. I just wish I had time to make it!

Now you all understand what his Latin class is like. He keeps talking about food and making us hungry! ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home