Saturday, October 29, 2005

She lives!

My apologies for the relative silence of late. I've been swamped with midterms and other school commitments.

I also find it confusing that I've been getting random offers for grad programs in lit and Information at rather good schools, but nothing from Classics (except what I've requested). I guess that's because of my English major, but do they realise my Classics GPA is better than my English GPA? At least it was the last time I checked. I hope this isn't an omen.

In other news, the Fall Sale at Oxford University Press ends this Tuesday, Nov 1, so take this opportunity to get your very own OLD! I have mine, and I LOVE it! And if you have $995 plus shipping to spare, you can get the complete OED. Wow. If only!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never got soliciations for grad programmes. I just got online, looked up a bunch, decided which ones would work for me, panicked over my chances of getting in, and applied for five. (and was accepted to all of them.)

So really, you should be pleased you're being solicited at all.

Mme B

2:36 PM  
Blogger Glaukôpis said...

I seeee... Well, it's still kinda weird, but I guess it works. Thanks.

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home