Saturday, November 25, 2006

Library theft and Seven Wonders

I thought this was sad: Library worker allegedly took rare books.

I'm always a little torn when I see things like this. On the one hand, at least they have good taste, but then I sort of wonder why people with such good taste would want to steal such rarities from the public.

Of course, a cynic would point out to me that these things have more to do with money than "good taste." I refuse to believe it! Somebody who dedicates their time to working with such antiquities must do so because of good taste, I insist!

Yes, I realize I'm quite a deluded person at times.

Also, click here to vote for the new 7 wonders of the world. Options include the Acropolis, Colosseum, and Petra, amongst other gorgeous sites.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Watch TV Shows Online daily get connected with your favorite series.

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home